Father's Day Chicago Sports Museum VIP Experience Tour & Brunch
Treat dad to our Father's Day VIP Experience Tour followed by a brunch on Sunday, June 16th! The one hour tour begins at 10AM followed by brunch in the adjacent Harry Caray's restaurant.
The VIP Experience at the Chicago Sports Museum is led by Grant DePorter, founder of the Museum and one of the foremost collectors of Chicago sports memorabilia. Among the highlights of the tour is the chance to hold and take photos with treasured memorabilia and unique artifacts, including:
- David Ross' catcher's gear from Game 7 of the 2016 Cubs World Series
- White Sox 2005 World Championship last out bat
- The net from the shot that won the Bulls their sixth NBA championship
- Walter Payton’s final touchdown football
- Sammy Sosa’s corked bat
- The Hover Board used by Marty McFly in “Back To The Future II” (the movie that famously predicted the Cubs would win the World Series in 2015)
The cost of the tour plus brunch (including tax and gratuity) is $69 for adults and $42 for children (10 and under).* Children 3 and under are free.
A portion of the proceeds ($30/ticket) will be donated to Chicago Gateway Green, a non-profit organization dedicated to greening and beautifying Chicago's expressway, gateways, and neighborhoods.
Your receipt will serve as your ticket. Price includes tour, brunch, tax and gratuity.
Tickets are non-refundable