BREATHE EASY AT HARRY'S
We are continuing to do whatever we can to create the safest possible dining experience for our guests, including maximizing the quality of our indoor air. We are creating a multi-layered approach by following the recommendations of the CDC along with the American Society of Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigerating Engineers (ASHRAE) Epidemic Task Force. These include:
- Installing Airdog Air Purifiers which have been shown in third party lab tests to kill 99.9% of viruses of similar shape and bio-characteristics as the COVID-19. The high voltage inside the Airdog X5, much like bug zappers, kills and destroys viruses and bacteria.
- Upgrading the filters in our HVAC systems to MERV 13 which filter out over 85% of the bioaerosol particles that contain viruses, including coronaviruses.
- Providing sources of outdoor air wherever possible.
strict prevention procedures
- Our restaurants are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before opening each day. Additional disinfecting is performed throughout the day.
- All employees must pass a daily pre-shift health screening, including temperature check.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and disinfected after every use.
- Employees are required to wear face coverings at all times and wash their hands frequently.
- Guests must wear face coverings while seated, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Guests are required to wear a mask when there is any interaction with the staff.
- No touch menus are provided via QR code.
- Guests must be seated when eating, drinking or ordering—they are not permitted to walk up to the bar to order.
- Seating is arranged to provide a minimum of 6-ft between tables.
- Limiting room and table capacity based on local guidelines.