Harry Caray's Restaurant Group, Chicago
Harry Caray's Restaurant Group (HCRG) has great opportunities for talented, experienced Managers!
Our Managers are responsible for all front-of-house operations including delivering excellent guest service, ensuring outstanding food quality, creating a welcoming and hospitable environment, driving sales and profit, as well as hitting financial goals.
We offer a competitive salary, full medical and dental coverage, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, dining benefits, as well as ongoing training and development opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is passionate and professional, can work on multiple tasks at once, and will always go above and beyond to accommodate any request.
If you are interested in joining our team of talented and driven individuals, Harry Caray's Restaurant Group wants to hear from you! Please reply to this post or jobs with your cover letter and resume.
A day in the life of a MANAGER includes:
- Provide exceptional guest service, thereby setting the standard for all employees.
- Monitor staff performance and hold staff accountable for their performance, ensuring guest's experiences meet HCRG standards.
- Manage daily operations including cleanliness, organization, revenue opportunities and staffing.
- Ability to quickly and accurately identify critical information and make independent judgments in accordance with the philosophies and business practices of HCRG
- Train, coach, and develop front-of-house employees through ongoing feedback and the establishment of performance expectations..
- Ensure restaurant and bar is in complete compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Excellent service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a high stress, faced-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage staff (at all levels)
- High personal integrity, professionalism and maturity
- Proven problem-solving abilities
- Excellent math, reading, writing and communication skills
- Solid computer skills with Excel, Word, OpenTable, Micros and/or Squirrel
- Must have a financial understanding of costs and profitability as they relate to the bottom line
- Minimum of 2-3 years of full service restaurant management experience
- A./B.S. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
Apply for this job