The Chicago Sports Museum is announcing the VIP Experience, led by Grant DePorter, founder of the Chicago Sports Museum and one of the foremost collectors of Chicago sports memorabilia. “I wanted to give fans the chance to experience behind-the-scenes access to treasured pieces of Chicago sports history,” says DePorter of his inspiration behind creating the VIP Experience.
“This was an unbelievable, once in a lifetime experience. The museum is fantastic, and the tour far exceeds any expectations. A simply perfect event!” — Arles Love
Among the highlights of the tour is the chance to hold and take photos with treasured memorabilia and unique artifacts, including:
- David Ross’ catcher’s gear from Game 7 of the 2016 Cubs World Series
- White Sox 2005 World Championship last out bat
- The net from the shot that won the Bulls their sixth NBA championship
- Walter Payton’s final touchdown football
- Sammy Sosa’s corked bat
- The Hover Board used by Marty McFly in “Back To The Future II” (the movie that famously predicted the Cubs would win the World Series in 2015)
Guests will hear stories behind key moments in Chicago sports history and learn more about the athletes who participated in many of the interactive experiences featured in the Museum.
The VIP Experience is available from 11a-12p on select weekends this summer. The cost is $30 per guest (free for children under 3), which includes admission to the Museum. Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Chicago Gateway Green, a non-profit organization dedicated to greening and beautifying Chicago’s expressway, gateways, and neighborhoods.
Click here to purchase your ticket to the VIP Experience.
May 7thSOLD OUT
- September 17th